Monday, April 12, 2010

Living by the Spirit | Romans 8

On Sunday evenings I've been teaching a series of messages through Romans 8 at Calvary | Curitiba entitled "Living by the Spirit". Romans 8 is great chapter with a message that every Christian should know. It teaches us that the presence, control, power, and assurance of the Holy Spirit is essential to living a victorious Christian life. In fact, the Holy Spirit is specifically mentioned 19 times in this one chapter. The theology contained in these 39 verses is relevant and practical for you and me. If we will listen to its message and apply it on a daily basis with the Spirit's help, then we will live the Christian life the way God wants us to live it. During the next few days, I'll be sharing in my blog some doctrinal and practical lessons that I've been learning from this great chapter in Romans. Stay tuned; more's to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment